So yeah, I haven't done much here in a while. While there are many reasons for that, i will save the "text wall" for another time. Meanwhile I will do this:
1.You're driving away from a severe hurricane and you see three people at a bus stop. One is an old lady and she's sick. One is your best friend and he saved your life. And the third is the love of your life. Now, you only have room for one person in your car, which one do you take with you?
Firstly, I would not likely be driving a car as i do not currently have a license, but I'll play along. My answer? I would get out of the car and let my friend and the older lady in the car. My love and i would stay and try to survive, if possible. I'm pretty good at surviving.
2. Do you smile more than you frown?
Nope. Mostly my face is pretty blank, mostly due to my upbringing. But i suppose i would frown a bit more than i smile, as i tend to be more "pessimistic" (my husband calls me that; I beleive I am more of a realist).
3. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
Infinite, if we are including negative numbers.
4.4. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will never eat a penguin's egg. Why not?
I have not researched or lived in their culture, so I do not know, but my guess is that it is either a religious reason, or because they are so connected to the Earth. Or you could be just lying to me, too.
5. Why are 1990 American dollar bills worth more than 1989 American dollar bills?
Why should I care. I have little money.
6. 6. In what year did Christmas and New Year's fall in the same year?
According to my friend Google, this is a trick question. Next.
7. 7. If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?
This question is irrelevant, although you would likely know a wink from a blink due to an exaggerated expression of the eye and face.
8. 8. Why are the adjectives 'fast as' and 'slow as' often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast?
The sayings were born the same way most are, and they made sense at the time, and in the context they were used.
9. 9. A taxi driver was called to take a group of passengers to the train station. The station is normally an hour away, but with traffic being extra heavy, it took a full hour and a half. On the return trip the traffic was still as heavy and yet it took only 90 minutes. Why?
90 minutes IS an hour and a half, unless I am missing something.
10. :10. What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth?